A while back I listed some of my pet peeves, well, Irritations Great and Small, and I can't help but add to that list from time to time, and today I am feeling small, so here are a few more things that just "get" to me. BUG ME!
1. Fireworks during the week prior to the 4th of July. Drives me and the dogs CRAZY!
2. Being called “buddy” or “pal.” Who the heck are you, anyway?
3. People who offer to help but never show up for the work. Add this to your own list.
4. People who can’t get to the point of why they are calling – until I try to say good-bye. As in: UMM, wait up a minute...there is something I wanted to ask you...
5. Croc shoes, if they are actually shoes. They look stupid.
6. Food with no nutritional value, like iceberg lettuce. Why do restaurants serve this?
7. Beer bellies. Well, who LIKES them? Anyone?
8. People who always have to “one-up” me when I tell a story. (also called pissing higher on the barn wall) I had friends like this once.
Have a great day.
Check out my Restless Retirement blog at Retired and Restless. You may also enjoy the Missoula Recreation scene at Missoula Outside